Music Videos/Music's Powerful Impact



If you watch music videos,you are aware that sometimes there is girls dancing in the videos. Sometimes the girls have no reason to be in the video as it relates to the song,but they are there and they are clearly shaking their booty for the camera. Shouldn't there be some type of limit to booty shaking,if any at all? From time to time I catch my own eight year old brother singing songs that are clearly inappropriate for his age. I heard him singing the following lyrics...." I like a long haired thick red bone. Open up her legs then fillet Mignon" I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS, HE IS A BABY. HE IS EIGHT YEARS OLD. What can he possibly know about fillet Mignon...??? I turned the radio OFF!! I asked him,what is fillet Mignon,he had no idea,yet he knew the words to that song. I know he will hear that song again but these kids don't really understand what they are singing,but they clearly jump on the band wagon and sing along to songs they shouldn't be listening to in the first place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment